Namibian Heritage Week 2021
STEP 1. Follow our Facebook page (Scientific Society Swakopmund) not to miss the announcements.
STEP 2. Send us a photo of yourself wearing Namibian traditional attire or accessories from 23 August 2021 to 19 September 2021. Be creative, you can send multiple photos of you wearing different items, they all will be considered for the competition.
Send the photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook. Provide your full name, contact details and description of the item you are wearing. The last day for entries is 19 September 2021.
The winners will be announced on 26 September 2021 on Facebook. Selected participants will be featured in the Heritage Week 2021 Promotional video.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition opens 23 August 2021 and closes 26 September 2021. The last day for entries is 19 September 2021.
2. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
4. The prizes include:
1 place: smartphone
2 place: portable speakers
3 place: headphones
5. To vote for a participant, you must ‘Like’ the post or comment on it by the relevant closing date and time. Likes and comments from the same person are counted as one.
6. Winners’ names will be announced on the Organiser’s Facebook Page and instructions will be included on how to claim the prize.
7. Winners’ names may be published through other mediums including but not limited to pages on the Organiser’s website, Instagram and Twitter account.
8. There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if necessary.
9. By submitting their photos, participants agree to grant the Scientific Society Swakopmund free of charge the right to use the photo in any manner and media, including without limitation, the right to publish, adapt, distribute, copy, display or translate in printed or electronic media. Participants may be asked to take part in publicity activities.
10. Selected participants will be featured in the Heritage Week 2021 Promotional video.
11. Unless otherwise stated, the Organiser is:
The Scientific Society Swakopmund
PO Box 361 Swakopmund
Contact us: email@example.com